Thursday, April 8, 2010

Customer Service

God was willing to save Sodom for the sake of 10 righteous people but United won't hold a flight for 8 people. My flight from Billings to Denver was delayed due to earlier mechanical difficulties. There were at least 8 other people trying to make the same connection to Dallas. We only missed our connection by a few minutes and yet when we got there - not only was the gate closed but there wasn't even a gate attendant to help us make other arrangements. So I ended up spending the night in Denver on United's tab. The worst part was having to go through security again this morning.

1 comment:

traci said...

Sounds familiar to a time I had with Delta... But they were not gracious enough to put me up in a hotel or do anything for me or the other 11 people getting on the same flight!